|
Survive
Sunday, May 30, 2010 @ 8:48 AM
Good morning people! Just woke up, mummy cooking thosai. Yesterday me, my family and Rizal went to the new woodland waterfront and it was GORGEOUS! Not to mention soo many people! Foreigners, makciks, pakciks, kids, aunty, uncles, grandparents, mats and minah reps, fisherman and many more, haha. The carpark was full so vehicles start piling at the road side. The woodland waterfront has the longest jetty and yes it is super long. Must go and see people! People barbecue, picnic, play games and everything. The scenery was amazing, we can see malaysia much more closer now. Dad bought KFC for us. It was supper windy, the atmosphere was great and this is just face 1, not fully complete yet. Can't wait to see more.
So yeah, today is sunday. Tomorrow going to work for training :) Dad got his bonus which was like 12k!! YUHOOO!! HAHAHA. This is more then last year. So yeah, my line is going to be on back. Dad also wants to get me a new camera!! I thought of getting the new samsung pl150 which has the dual lcd, which has one lcd in front of the camera.
Not sure yet, will be surveying first. Dad also want to treat us to dinner later. Will be updating more later at night. Life is definitely getting better. I want to forget him, its hard but i have to. Currently i'm not dating anyone, actually i haven't even got to know a single guy, i don't know. I'm just not interested i guess. I just need to be independent, change my unhealthy lifestyle. I need to be able to live without a guy. I'm doing great so far, so proud of myself.
To you,
I don't wanna talk about it it makes me wanna cry everytime I pour out my emotions I feel emptier inside. I don't know how to play it like im not in love with you, but i'll try. even though I do still..
miss you, just like the air that I breath, I need you with me Im not gonna lie, I cant imagine my life without you, but I.. suppose I will survive.
Im not gonna play myself everytime my cell rings, checking for your name, I promise that i'll never tell you how I feel when I know that you don't feel the same. did you think that you can hurt me so? I just gotta let you go. everytime I find myself alone, ohhh I..
don't try to explain why your loves changed boy you really broke my heart this time, I wont let it take away my pride, of who I am inside. Boy im torn between everything how could I feel nothing? I would have done anything.. if it would mean I could make you love me. your the one I need, but you still believe, we could never be.....
and I miss you more than the air that I breath, I need you with me Im not gonna lie, and I cant imagine myself without you, but I.. suppose I will survive..
i'll be fine don't worry about me i'll be okLabels: family, friends
|