<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4276272572338201726?origin\x3dhttp://babyqoo-axara.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AXARA
animated bouncing pink heart miss_minty Pictures, Images and PhotosƤƎƦƑƎƆƮŁƔ ƚMƤƎƦƑƎƆƮanimated bouncing pink heart miss_minty Pictures, Images and Photos
Profile


Shima Bte Aris
17march90
Mix race
Engaged
FACEBOOK


MyHotComments.com


Tagboard

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Affiliates

Nisa ♥ Hadz ♥ Hanies ♥ Ira ♥ Spadey ♥ Mel ♥ Nana Puterikuching RianTurtle Yani Yaya Kiki Sarah Izyan Ferra Leena Kira B yul Rebel Nana Goldies JUJU Bella Dolly Manjerbiolz Nana Cyber Anna Chan Erma Mens App

Babyboy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Love is the hardest drug to quit
Monday, May 31, 2010 @ 8:45 AM

Good Morning bloggers! Just woke up, will be getting ready for work later. Today will be the training. I really am grateful to have such a good friend, thanks to her i got a proper job. Friendship needs no words.


This is actually a random picture that i love so much. Look at that love.

So...i got my camera! Dad bought for me the samsung pl150, which has 12.4 megapixels, a 1.5'' front lcd and also many other cool features. I got the black and blue colour. Dad also got me an extra battery and two mmc (8g and 4g).


This is a picture of my baby brother that i took using my camera, also added a vignetting effect from the camera itself.





Some other pictures of my house and the view captured with the samsung pl150.



Then after that bought some clothes for my little brothers, dad wanted to get me a brand new heel from charles and keith but damn they don't have any of my size, bloody hell! But dad gave me some cash:) Then we had dinner at siam' s kitchen. I ordered the beef noodle which nisa say and i quote 'better then sex sia', haha. The food was delicious. Then went home and watch movies with little brothers.

Today mummy's gonna turn our lines back on! Like at last. I also psycho ed mum to upgrade our setup box. Dad is also buying the vaio charger for us, atlast we can use the vaio laptop and not have to share. So now i'll be watching tv, mum cooked nasi lemak so i'm gonna eat, haha, rest awhile then off to work.

You're the only one I wish I could forget
The only one I loved to not forgive
And though you've break my heart
You're the only one

And though there are times when I hate you
Cause I can't erase the times that you hurt me
And put tears on my face
And even now while i hate you its pains me to say
I know I'll be there at the end of the day.

Labels: , ,