ƤƎƦƑƎƆƮŁƔ ƚMƤƎƦƑƎƆƮ
|
Profile
|
|
My Love
|
Affiliates Nisa ♥ Hadz ♥ Hanies ♥ Ira ♥ Spadey ♥ Mel ♥ Nana Puterikuching RianTurtle Yani Yaya Kiki Sarah Izyan Ferra Leena Kira B yul Rebel Nana Goldies JUJU Bella Dolly Manjerbiolz Nana Cyber Anna Chan Erma Mens App |
Babyboy
|
|
Moving on
Tuesday, June 1, 2010 @ 10:46 AM i think i have never really moved on. I know i can't be like this anymore. It hurts every time, everyday, every minute and every second. I gave a lot of thought about this. I poured out all my feelings so i have no more feelings. I'm accepting..If that is what you want then i have to respect your decision. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means moving on. It is one of the hardest things a person can do. I am are forced to realize that letting go means accepting things that cannot be. It means maturing and moving on, no matter how hard i have to fight to do so. I shouldn't be sad when you are happy, i shouldn't be stuck when you have moved on. ''If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be'' So it was never meant to be.. Work will consume all my time, going to work soon later. |