ƤƎƦƑƎƆƮŁƔ ƚMƤƎƦƑƎƆƮ
|
Profile
|
|
My Love
|
Affiliates Nisa ♥ Hadz ♥ Hanies ♥ Ira ♥ Spadey ♥ Mel ♥ Nana Puterikuching RianTurtle Yani Yaya Kiki Sarah Izyan Ferra Leena Kira B yul Rebel Nana Goldies JUJU Bella Dolly Manjerbiolz Nana Cyber Anna Chan Erma Mens App |
Babyboy
|
|
mend this broken heart
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 @ 6:23 AM Nisa is such a nice friend, couldn't believe how nice she was to me at my times of need. Love her to bits ! Adrian had 5 stitches on his chin, poor baby. He was so brave, didn't cry when he got stitched up. Mummy just woke up, had a little chat with her. Anyways surprisingly i'm learning how to cook. LOL. For me that's a big thing. Cooked Sambal udang and an unknown gravy few days ago. Sambal udang dgn sambal-sambal dia skali licin, haha. Then also cook nasi goreng kampong. Now i'm picking up more cooking skills. Lol To you, I do miss you, but those things you said to me just crushed my heart. I know i have made some mistakes. I know i have hurt you, but so have you. If i could sustained all those abuse and still want to be with you then there is no question that i love you more then you could ever love me because you simply can't. I hope you're happy now that you're not in a 'living hell'. I've tried my best to make you happy, but when you're best is questioned and criticized i feel that its pointless. Those things you said was disheartening. I will always love him, I just won't love the way he treated me. Now Work work work. Just to past the time, i'm not like him Money money money. Money can't mend a broken heart, that's Love's job. |