ƤƎƦƑƎƆƮŁƔ ƚMƤƎƦƑƎƆƮ
|
Profile
|
|
My Love
|
Affiliates Nisa ♥ Hadz ♥ Hanies ♥ Ira ♥ Spadey ♥ Mel ♥ Nana Puterikuching RianTurtle Yani Yaya Kiki Sarah Izyan Ferra Leena Kira B yul Rebel Nana Goldies JUJU Bella Dolly Manjerbiolz Nana Cyber Anna Chan Erma Mens App |
Babyboy
|
|
Live Laugh Love
Friday, May 7, 2010 @ 2:31 AM Days, hours, minutes and seconds..every moment he's with me. Though is seems its inevitable to spend that much time together and still be madly in love, we beat the inevitable. I guess separating just rekindled our love making it even stronger than it was. I'm in love with being in love, haha. I'm now going to build my life slowly, step by step. Next step now is to find a stable job. Bf already got a new job :) Grandmother has gotten better, alhamdulillah. She will be coming home soon. We have already arrange a maid to take care of her. She will be in a wheel chair from now on, but i'm still just happy that she will come home. Tomorrow is Hanies's boyfriend's birthday. Happy Birthday Zeq! Sorry Nies, couldn't make it tomorrow. Bf is playing game, i'm just blogging. Later he wants to have a movie marathon with me. I swear he is so cute, i know he's watching this movies and trying to understand them because of me. Love him for that ! Can't wait to get things back on track. Go out again, have nice dinners, watch movies, have fun. Miss those times, but its ok, i know that things are going to get better and when it is its going to get better then ever. Though i am missing shopping, but i rather suffer now and be happy later. So yeah, put a hold on all those stuff. Settle everything else and then.. I'm not a saint, so there are some gossips going on. I can't believe that you think i have the time to care about your relationship. Hilarious. Come on girl, stop being insecure of your relationship. Nobody cares anymore and i never did. People always tend to have my names in their mouth, blabbering about me as if you know me. Funny thing is you don't. I don't even know who you girls are. Keep talking, cause you know what ? I don't give fuck ! Goodnight Bellas, xoxo mood: contented |