ƤƎƦƑƎƆƮŁƔ ƚMƤƎƦƑƎƆƮ
|
Profile
|
|
My Love
|
Affiliates Nisa ♥ Hadz ♥ Hanies ♥ Ira ♥ Spadey ♥ Mel ♥ Nana Puterikuching RianTurtle Yani Yaya Kiki Sarah Izyan Ferra Leena Kira B yul Rebel Nana Goldies JUJU Bella Dolly Manjerbiolz Nana Cyber Anna Chan Erma Mens App |
Babyboy
|
|
Bitter sweet
Friday, May 28, 2010 @ 6:54 PM Guess what? I got a freaking job! Yah! Like finally right, all thanks to my darling dear friend Nisa. With her connections, i got an admin job at orchard. Monday i will start training. Can't wait to start, from the looks of it the job seems pretty easy. Cross fingers for me guys:) I can't say much but my dear friend here has always been there for me at my worst times. Sayang kau skali! Miss the babies also. Ryan had a high fever, hope he's doing better now. Anyways Happy Vesak day. A movie marathon later for me. Mummy is cooking, smells good. I miss nenek, will be visiting her soon. So proud of nenek, how strong she is to overcome all this. Still in the 'mood'. I won't lie, i'm still not that emotionally stable. Life is getting better so i think as time past all this emotions will go away. Now i'm just pumped to start work. I guess i'll be a town girl. Always be around town, lol. |