ƤƎƦƑƎƆƮŁƔ ƚMƤƎƦƑƎƆƮ
|
Profile
|
|
My Love
|
Affiliates Nisa ♥ Hadz ♥ Hanies ♥ Ira ♥ Spadey ♥ Mel ♥ Nana Puterikuching RianTurtle Yani Yaya Kiki Sarah Izyan Ferra Leena Kira B yul Rebel Nana Goldies JUJU Bella Dolly Manjerbiolz Nana Cyber Anna Chan Erma Mens App |
Babyboy
|
|
Bitches be Crazy
Thursday, May 20, 2010 @ 11:52 PM Arghh, sadly i've been cursed with a terrible flu. I litterally feel like cutting of my nose. Bf was such a sweetheart, taking care of me. He went to play soccer so i'm waiting for his call when he gets home. Tomorrow hopefully i'll get to forfill all my duties, lol. I really want things to pick up soon :) No more lazy Shima. I hate staying at home. Don't know why but there's like a tension with me and the people at home. Not talking much with them anymore. I really don't care actually, as long i have my dear Bf to look forward to. Anyways, i hate it when girls tend to 'step gerek' with my Bf when i'm not with him. Come on girls, its so obvious. If you were being a friend you would have still continue with your bullshit 'speech' with him when we got back together, pathetic despos. Speaking of pathetic, please get this in your brain girl ! No one fucking cares anymore. Your relationship is based on lies, staying together just for the sake of your FACE ! You lost all your face when you did that in the first place. Please, don't try to fool us with the fake bullshit you try to show us. Get a real life, move on cause all of us did. Stop living in the past :) I can't wait to work ! i wanna go shopping for myself and Bf. I wanna enjoy with Bf, eat nice food. Go out like we use to. |