|
Powerhs with the babes;)
Thursday, November 26, 2009 @ 5:03 PM


As you can see, we went to powerhs yesterday & today got blessed with a hangover which i assume mine is not going to be as bad as Leo's, haha. She drank a lot. I couldn't even finished my jug. It has been quite some time since i last drank so understand understood. Anyways dj kz played alot of donkey years songs but it was fun. Met with some of the friends there.



Ok, Bf was the best. After club i went to crash at his place. I was tipsy and he was so sweet taking care of me. I'm sorry to be such a trouble. Lucky his brother went out, if not he has to sleep on the floor. I miss him already but nevermind, get to meet him tomorrow to go to Leo's daughter's 1yr birthday!
|