<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4276272572338201726?origin\x3dhttp://babyqoo-axara.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AXARA
animated bouncing pink heart miss_minty Pictures, Images and PhotosƤƎƦƑƎƆƮŁƔ ƚMƤƎƦƑƎƆƮanimated bouncing pink heart miss_minty Pictures, Images and Photos
Profile


Shima Bte Aris
17march90
Mix race
Engaged
FACEBOOK


MyHotComments.com


Tagboard

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Affiliates

Nisa ♥ Hadz ♥ Hanies ♥ Ira ♥ Spadey ♥ Mel ♥ Nana Puterikuching RianTurtle Yani Yaya Kiki Sarah Izyan Ferra Leena Kira B yul Rebel Nana Goldies JUJU Bella Dolly Manjerbiolz Nana Cyber Anna Chan Erma Mens App

Babyboy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
the special day, on every 17th
Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 11:55 PM

instead of the normal anniversaries text messages, i did something special this month. i post it for everyone to see my love confessions.



Baby,

Thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. Baby, I just want you to know how happy i am to have you in my life and I thank God for that. Thank you for the love and the joy you bring. You've changed my life, Baby.

You're the only boyfriend who gives my heart some excitement and thrills. When I'm with you I feel like I'm out of control! You taught me how to handle life seriously, you taught me how to solve my problems and to face it without any fear.

I know truly that this is love. I feel like I can tell you anything. I may not always want to, but you know things about me that even my best friend doesn't know. You're always there to pick me up when I fall, and to dry my tears. Thank you, Baby. I love you. Happy 8th month anniversary. I will always be with you through thick and thin, ups and downs. Always and forever.

Love,
Shima