|
Surprise part 2?
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 @ 12:22 AM

Haha. So there's the clue to what i would be posting today (My title). Anyways after work dearest boyfriend wanted me to meet him, so i was off rushing to kallang and surprisingly i reached first. I was so pissed because it was supposed to be him to reach there first since he was coming from bedok. Meanwhile, i was playing with the A.X.S machine. Then he called me asking me where i was, i was like "I kat control station la..kate jumpe sini!". Then he came carrying a plastic bag. He said "De, i lambat eh?..sorry i belikan ni untuk you, our advance anny gift" Guess who felt guilty. I was shock and couldn't stop smiling. He keeps on giving me this random surprises. Before i forget to tell what the present was, it was a damn hot jacket! I'm so totally in love with it. Its like a biker chic jacket which i look so hot in. BLUEK! Thank you babe! Now its my turn..hmm....
He gave me the present in advance because he thought we couldn't meet on our anniversary because i had a family function going on that day but actually i told him that we could meet before that or after. Its going to be our 7th month anniversary. Who thought i had a second chance in love, and to get this far. My heart has chose the right one. Come away with me baby
|