|
Sentosa, Dragon..Shhh
Monday, October 26, 2009 @ 7:43 AM





 Me and the always wonderful boyfriend went to sentosa for Adib's 15th birthday. He is one of my baby brother's close friend. We didn't spend much time there as we planned since Ryan couldn't join us:( The nasi goreng was power! I ate a lot and as you can see from the pictures i am gaining weight. Or i just look fatter in pictures? Anyways we met Rizal and Sarah. I bought some "things" at Vivo then we were left clueless of where to go. Soon we found ourselves sitting amongst these younger kids. The were dancing the TEKTONIK. We left some time after that.
Yesterday i took a cab and meet An. I find myself becoming more lazy and thus spending more money on cab. Anyways we spend the whole day together which was amazing. I laughed alot!! Literally like a mad women. We had our dinner by ordering Mc.
Later i am going to meet An that is if i can wake up. HAHA. Thought of eating dinner with him after work today...I need to sleep already!
|