<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4276272572338201726?origin\x3dhttp://babyqoo-axara.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AXARA
animated bouncing pink heart miss_minty Pictures, Images and PhotosƤƎƦƑƎƆƮŁƔ ƚMƤƎƦƑƎƆƮanimated bouncing pink heart miss_minty Pictures, Images and Photos
Profile


Shima Bte Aris
17march90
Mix race
Engaged
FACEBOOK


MyHotComments.com


Tagboard

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Affiliates

Nisa ♥ Hadz ♥ Hanies ♥ Ira ♥ Spadey ♥ Mel ♥ Nana Puterikuching RianTurtle Yani Yaya Kiki Sarah Izyan Ferra Leena Kira B yul Rebel Nana Goldies JUJU Bella Dolly Manjerbiolz Nana Cyber Anna Chan Erma Mens App

Babyboy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
He's my bestfriend, he's my boyfriend
Monday, October 12, 2009 @ 1:05 AM

I met my dearest boyfriend today. He came by my place to pick me up first before proceeding to Causeway Point to catch a movie. We watched Sorority Row. It was a pretty decent movie. After that we went to Gelare because i had suddenly felt the urge to down some ice-cream. We missed each other so much even though we just met the previous day. We laughed and joked around a lot today. We went window shopping and i was already planning things to buy when i get my pay. There's so much things that i want. I want a brand new handphone. The current one i am using is going crappy. I'm mixed about either buying a touch screen or just a normal handphone. I am also planning to get this gorgeous watch and a spectacular pair of heels which i need to match up with my supper tall boyfriend:)

Tomorrow is Monday which sucks. We both have to work. I dread those days where we hardly get to speak to each other. Boyfriend and me have some crazy ideas. We are planning some crazy ass stuffs that is yet to be done. I can't wait for all that to happen. So till then good night my fellow bloggers.