|
Friends
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 @ 4:09 PM
My friend Naz who helped me through my teen days, My close friend Ajak & Fly, My friend SmileThis picture was taken years back by me I had just received something from the mail. I thought it was him but when i opened it was a Hari Raya card from my dearest friend Ajak. He was charge with man slaughter and got 10yrs imprisonment. We all miss him so much. I still remember those days we spent countless of hours at Civic. Now another dear friend of mine, Fly is in prison for trafficking. I really do hope when they come out they change for the better. Gangsterism is not a way of life to live. I hope they spend these times in prison not only realising their mistakes but make sure not to make them again. Till then i will count those days till they are release.
|