ƤƎƦƑƎƆƮŁƔ ƚMƤƎƦƑƎƆƮ
|
Profile
|
|
My Love
|
Affiliates Nisa ♥ Hadz ♥ Hanies ♥ Ira ♥ Spadey ♥ Mel ♥ Nana Puterikuching RianTurtle Yani Yaya Kiki Sarah Izyan Ferra Leena Kira B yul Rebel Nana Goldies JUJU Bella Dolly Manjerbiolz Nana Cyber Anna Chan Erma Mens App |
Babyboy
|
|
Can't wait!
Friday, October 23, 2009 @ 12:29 PM I was woken up by my dearest boyfriend whom was sick at work and went to the hospital. Now he is resting at home, i think he got sick by me. I am still having this damn flu. Anyways yesterday at work was crazy. Later i will be off to work. Tomorow me and my boyfriend will be taking my godson out. I can't wait to see him. I really miss him very much. Maybe he will be sleeping over at my place. Tomorrow we have alot of plans!! Its going to be fun. Me and Nisa whom is my godson, Ryan's mom is discussing about me taking care of Ryan and Anaki. Hope everything's goes well. I am now watching one of my favourtie episodes! Toodles~ |