<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4276272572338201726?origin\x3dhttp://babyqoo-axara.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AXARA
animated bouncing pink heart miss_minty Pictures, Images and PhotosƤƎƦƑƎƆƮŁƔ ƚMƤƎƦƑƎƆƮanimated bouncing pink heart miss_minty Pictures, Images and Photos
Profile


Shima Bte Aris
17march90
Mix race
Engaged
FACEBOOK


MyHotComments.com


Tagboard

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Affiliates

Nisa ♥ Hadz ♥ Hanies ♥ Ira ♥ Spadey ♥ Mel ♥ Nana Puterikuching RianTurtle Yani Yaya Kiki Sarah Izyan Ferra Leena Kira B yul Rebel Nana Goldies JUJU Bella Dolly Manjerbiolz Nana Cyber Anna Chan Erma Mens App

Babyboy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
I LOVE U
Sunday, August 2, 2009 @ 5:05 AM


Four months passed and soon its going to be five months that we have been together. Not to say we did not have our fair share of ups and downs but we are still going on strong. I never thought that i could get back this feeling, instead i got more. I got stability, honesty and all the good stuff that a relationship has to have. Eventhough i do not express much of my feelings towards him in my blog, i do love him a lot. He is always there for me and never fails to make me happy. The thing i adore about him is that he is a very responsible guy. For his age i would have thought that he would be much less of a child compared to all of the other guys i have dated before. He is matured for his age. Someone is guiding me now for a change. I am lucky to find a guy like him. I can see my future being with him. I know he can make me happy. Showering me with gifts is not the reason why i love him but the idea that he wanted me to be happy is why i love him. Knowing that he cares is all that matters. Little things he does and says make me love him even more. Trying to do something i like eventhough its not his thing makes me love him. There are endless numbers of reason. This night i cannot sleep thinking of him. How i wish i could be there with him. I know his tired from working. He just got an operation but still wanted to work just to have money so he could enjoy with me. I am so sorry for all the hurt and pain i cause you. I am trying to be a better girlfriend. I confess to you all this bottled up feelings. This feelings that i am too afraid to tell you. Goodnight my love.

I feel so sleepy..
Good night.
XOXO