<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4276272572338201726?origin\x3dhttp://babyqoo-axara.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AXARA
animated bouncing pink heart miss_minty Pictures, Images and PhotosƤƎƦƑƎƆƮŁƔ ƚMƤƎƦƑƎƆƮanimated bouncing pink heart miss_minty Pictures, Images and Photos
Profile


Shima Bte Aris
17march90
Mix race
Engaged
FACEBOOK


MyHotComments.com


Tagboard

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Affiliates

Nisa ♥ Hadz ♥ Hanies ♥ Ira ♥ Spadey ♥ Mel ♥ Nana Puterikuching RianTurtle Yani Yaya Kiki Sarah Izyan Ferra Leena Kira B yul Rebel Nana Goldies JUJU Bella Dolly Manjerbiolz Nana Cyber Anna Chan Erma Mens App

Babyboy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
I miss my BF
Thursday, July 9, 2009 @ 1:59 PM

I am in no to update my blog due to this computer giving me tones of problems, just waiting for it to explode. I am working to day which starts at 7. I am just working for 4 hours today being the bar maid. I finally got the card which entitles me to a lot of benefits which means more money.

Last month was a blast. Me and BF got our pay. He bought for me an Esprit bag which is totally gorgeous. I love it. I bought for him an A|X shirt. We also did some shopping for ourselves. We dine at Breeks. He treat me, the food was nicer than the time i went before.

Starting from next month i would be joining full time. Nurul went for her photoshoot yesterday which i assume would be gorgeous since she is photogenic. Next week would be our calender photoshoot. I heard its going to be a sexy one. Can' t wait to upload those pictures. I would be uploading all the pictures for last month at another time in another post. Its raining right now and i miss my BF. He has been busy working and we have not been spending that much time together. Perhaps tomorrow we would meet for a while. The last tym we spend time together was on his grandma's birthday. It was a BBQ pit at Pasir ris park. His famliy was great. Especially the cousins. Funny to the core. Cracked me up the whole night. BF got his time extended until 2am. So after that i slept at his place. Early in the morning his cats faught. I still could remember the sound in my head. It was like a girl screaming in my ears. HAHA. I definetly appreciate my dearest cat more after that. HAHA.

This past few days my friends have been coming over to my place late at night. Its sometimes can be so irritating. Shhh...don't tell them that i said this. One of my friend did comment on my weight that i am growing fat. I am extremely thin almost aneroxic. HAHA. No, just kidding. A few fats is welcome to my body. BF though is gaining weight like a speeding car. He is pissed and blames it on me. HAHA. To me though he is not that fat because he is tall. So it just looks like he is big compared to me. We look akward together. HAHA. I think its going to rain, i hope clark quay rain to because i am doing the bar today. Weee~~. Nurul is not working, that is going to be boring. She left me yesterday because i had to do my sales after work which sucks. So thats it for now. I will be uploading the pictures soon. =)