<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4276272572338201726?origin\x3dhttp://babyqoo-axara.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AXARA
animated bouncing pink heart miss_minty Pictures, Images and PhotosƤƎƦƑƎƆƮŁƔ ƚMƤƎƦƑƎƆƮanimated bouncing pink heart miss_minty Pictures, Images and Photos
Profile


Shima Bte Aris
17march90
Mix race
Engaged
FACEBOOK


MyHotComments.com


Tagboard

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Affiliates

Nisa ♥ Hadz ♥ Hanies ♥ Ira ♥ Spadey ♥ Mel ♥ Nana Puterikuching RianTurtle Yani Yaya Kiki Sarah Izyan Ferra Leena Kira B yul Rebel Nana Goldies JUJU Bella Dolly Manjerbiolz Nana Cyber Anna Chan Erma Mens App

Babyboy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Sunday is BF'S day
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 10:45 PM

Slammed with hours and hours of back to back work. Finally a break. Though i am tired, i know it is all for a good cause. 1 more hell of a week and finally pay day. Its going to be hell because its the navy day. Its going to be really busy so my schedule is really tight. I would be working from 12pm to 1am from Wednesday until Saturday. Bf is also slammed with hours of work. Hating the fact that he has to wake up early as in earlier than me. Today was his off day too, so we met and chilled at my place. Had some romantic moments together. Some funny and irritating ones too.

I really do love him very much even though he sees it differently. I know i may not show it, i know i give him shits some times but i am just glad that he is always there never wanting to leave. I am indeed trying to change for our sake. I love you.

Anyways, finished all my training. Work yesterday was crap. No Nurul no fun. Nothing to laugh about. My legs are getting use to hours of standing and moving in a fast pace. My hips are not killing me anymore like they use to. I hate pantie hose, they are burning my pockets. Mr Chua and Imah never fail to crack me up. Tuesday is my off day again. Weee!! Next month most probably i would be slacking a little. Now my aim is just to get my own station. I would not be keeping my blog updated often, most probably next post is on Tuesday which is my off day.

P.S HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS OUT THERE INCLUDING MINE:))