|
I'm sweet like..
Tuesday, June 9, 2009 @ 2:01 PM

Today is great, finally had the time to rest. Pheww..Work has been hectic but fun. My legs are killing me. Yesterday was a slow day because it was a Monday and i was station outside so not that many people. Something embarrassing happened to me yesterday, some may also find it funny. I was walking back from work at Clark Quay than there was this American dude who approach me and told me he was running to become the MP for bla bla bla company. There were two other guys who were holding this huge picket signs with a picture of him. He was explaining to me and he wanted to shake my hand. When we held hands he was smothering my hands with this gel like substance. All over my hands. I was confuse and shock, i laughed and walk off. Than a lady ran to me to give me some tissues and she told me i was in JUST FOR LAUGHS SINGAPORE. WHAT THE FUCK. HAHAHAHA. I can't imagine what my face looks like at that point of time. Oh well..be a look out guys! HAHA. Bf also got a job which started yesterday. Today is his second day and i can see that he loves this job because its what he is interested in. Bestie Hanies also got a new job and started the same day as me and i assume its going well for her. Everything is looking up right now. Later i'm going to Simei to meet BF. We are going to have lunch and than eat ICE KIMO!! Can't wait. Bf time got extended to 9.30 so now he could see the *light of the dawn*. HAHA. 2 more months and it would be perfect. No more obstacles except for the fact that he would be going to NS soon, but i'm not that worried because i know i would be busy with my work. We have already planned everything. I also can't wait to have a total makeover next month when i get my pay. New bags, shoes, clothes and everything. Bf is afraid that i become a shopaholic, but its all good. I know my limits.
Almost forgot..sorry Linda & Don because we had to cancel the plans for Escape. Busy working babe. Ira, sorry because i'm not there with you anymore to go clubbing, i hope you understand..2 more months babe!! I promise. Than we will party all night long..HAHA.
Anyways my work test is coming soon so i have to study. Nurul is having second thoughts. I really hope she does not resign, i would be alone. There was a new girl yesterday. An american chinese girl, Channel. She sweet and friendly. Just receive a text from Bf saying that he might finish late. *Sigh. Not sure if our plan for today is coming through..
*currently i'm over Lil Wyane and moved on to i love my people thanks to ESTELLA *winks*
|