|
Broken strings
Saturday, May 2, 2009 @ 2:48 AM
A rewind to his brother's 17th birthday. The age does not match the body.
The feeling in my gut was right. He messaged me around 1 pm while i was still sleeping telling me that he fell from the 3rd story. It was his first day, unfortunately for him. His leg was swollen but now its getting worse and he can't walk. He would be going to the hospital tomorrow for further check up. I feel so guilty and he's not helping. I don't know if it is the pain that's making him this way or the fact that i am the one to be blame. He keeps saying no, but lets face it, we both know the fact deep down. My friends pissed me off today and he's on the way too. He slept early to overcome the pain. Once again i am bored sitting at home, watching endless series of television shows. Tomorrow is Saturday and i guess i will be stuck in this worm hole. I can't wait to find a job on Monday. Lots of TO DO THINGS not yet settled, by this rate i won't be if i don't start now. I'm stressing right this very moment, close to hyperventilating (exaggeration). I don't hyperventilate. I am going to have a migraine if i stare at this computer any longer.
|