|
BROKEN LEG
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 @ 2:17 AM

 After days of not meeting, finally we saw each other again. Went to SGH to visit him. He was doing better than those times we spoke on the phone. His leg had already been operated. He is now using crutches to walk. Spend the whole visitation time with him. Time flies quite quickly as the matter of fact. He was surrounded by older patients. One of them was cracking me up. This old guy spoke in a very funny manner. It was hard for me to understand him. BF was making fun of him and obviously got scolded by me. Also because of the swine flu thing the whole hospital took extreme precautions. Only one visitor was allow to visit one patient for the whole day. Visitors has to have their temperature taken, high temperature visitors are not allow and the most irritating part is that we have to wear the stupid mask. It was hard to breath and i could not hear what the people were talking. I bought for him this cute thing which is use to massage the back. I assume he liked it. Hopefully. I rounded Causeway Point just to find something. Anyways, around 8 i left. I was lost, i walked a big round and finally reached Outram Mrt. BF is resting, hopefully he could be discharge as soon as possible and when he does i would be spending most of the time at his place. His parents are working so i would be taking care of him.
|