|
DANCE PARTY ALCOHOL
Monday, February 16, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
VALENTINE'S








My valentine's day were spent obviously with closest friends. Me, Linda, Hadz & the guys. They first drank absolute vodka and some beer. Than Khai came back from Bangkok and boight for us Jim Bean black, Famous Grouse and Tequila Gold. Heavy right. I was a little tipsy. Went back first. HAHA. Tomorrow going to visit Syafiq! WEEE~~~ Atleast i could wish him a belated valentines. I miss you baby! I love you so much indeed! mwacckkzz!! Anyways planning with gfs to go to Powerhouse again this coming Wed. OMG. I'm running out of clothes, money are spent on clubs and alcohol and ciggies. HAHA. Can't wait!! *excited*
SHIMA & IRA DBL-O


Went to Dbl-o with Ira, Bunz and two of his friends. Dance all night long again. Leg hurts like hell.
BESTIES AT POWERHOUSE







Went to powerhouse with Ira, Linda & Nana. Missing Hadz though, our bodygaurd. HAHA. Had lots of freaking fun. Linda and Ira DRUNK. HAHA.
forever && ever babe, ♥i promise
SHIMASYAFIQ
|