|
For you
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 @ 10:42 AM

It is sometimes hard for me to put my pride aside even knowing that it is my fault, but i love you too much, with all my heart i say to you i am sorry. I know it hurts and its hard to forget, no words could express how much i regret it. I don't need you to forgive me, i just need you to understand. Even so i know you would find it hard to understand something like this. I don't even wish to explain myself because i know what i did was wrong. I know how it feels like but yet i did it to you. We fought that day and i guess old habits die hard for me. It was just a way to forget you. How i wish i could meet you right now and tell you how sorry i am. You know i love you, you know i care. I hope you could find it in your heart to forgive me. I know i can't take it back but its never too late to make it right. Please give me that chance, but if not i just want you to know that i am sorry.
forever && ever babe, ♥i promise
shima
|